Collapsible aluminum tubes for

US $0.16

Min. Order:150000 pc
Keywords:shoe polish tube , alu. packaging tube , shoeshine packaging
Origin:Made In China
Brand:JE

Inquire Now

Member Information

Company NameSHENZHEN JUN-EN PACKAGING MATERIAL CO., LTD
Country/Region:Guang Dong - China
Business Nature:Manufacturer
Contact:AbbySales executive
Phone:13510619364
Last Online:07 Aug, 2018
+ View all products.

Product Description

Collapsible aluminum tubes for Shoe Polish

 

Specification

 

Diameter     from 13.5mm-40mm

Length       any length decided by customers

printing     1-6 colors offset printing

techniques   inner coating and bottom latex

facility     7 auto-production lines and GMP workshop,daily output can insure no less than 500,000pcs per day.

 

 

Samples time

15 days after get payment and make sure the printing

 

 

MOQ

200,000 pcs per size

 

 

Terms of payment

30% T/T,pay the rest 70% before shippment

 

Good service

Provide products test as you need;Professional person to arrange the shipments;Patiently following up about customer’s taste and problems.

 

Product Image








Sponsored Products